Friday, February 26, 2010

Whats in Your freezer Friday

So upon my returning home from trader Joes tonight I opened my Freezer and as I dodge falling frozen items I wondered if anyone else had a freezer as crazy as ours... so thus enters "whats in your freezer friday"! 

So here it goes... 
This is our Freezer
I love that there are 3 things of ice cream in there... truthfully the yellow one needs to be thrown out but keep forgetting when I take the trash, The other two... well Joe like plain jane vanilla Ice cream and I like  the Heavenly Hash :)

So whats in there all close up?

Jarred homemade chicken stock and some jars of chicken and veggie soup in the back and on the top. 


Beef bouillon flavored ice cubes for the pups!


Gluten free Waffles.. there are actually two boxes in there the one in the middle and the one on the side, you can barely see it, it says wheat free
Kashi frozen meals which I paid like $.50 for each. 
individually packaged and frozen 1 lb portions of ground beef. 
pork chops
Butterball turkey sausage


Frozen blackberries for smoothies and some frozen veggies ( I got for $1/bag .. normally $2.99 each!)


Frozen mugs :)


Banana's ! These are best for banana bread or gluten free banana nut pancakes! they thaw in about 10 minutes if you sit them on top of the stove while the oven is warming up :)

So whats in your Freezer?

No comments:

Post a Comment