Saturday, February 6, 2010

Doggone Mess!

So I talk to Joe at least once in the middle of the day.... Today when I spoke with him he mentioned that Jake had an accident this morning. He seemed to be fine so no worries, until I chatted with him later this afternoon. My poor little pup was NOT well!! He was having some major tummy troubles. His crate ended up on the patio so he stayed in Tika's crate for the time between Joe leaving and me getting home (about 2 hours). Joe left Tika out, which we have done before and she normally is fine. However, today this is what I came home to... (complete with the smell of fowl death coming out of Jake's bum)

I Love the fact that she decided to ONLY pull out Jakes toys which she knows she is not supposed to be playing with (she is destructive... Obviously!) sorry for the blurry dog.... she and my camera were not friends this evening.


The Tissue box was completely empty... notice all the white fluff around, The water bottle was on the back of the sofa which means Tika was on the furniture... I have no idea where she pulled the trash bag from.... I think that it was empty... But I have no idea.



Our fancy spoon rest... makes for a good bone I guess. She had to get this off of the stove.


The tube of doggy toothpaste... however she hates for me to use this on her but she decided on her own will to eat half the tube... and I literally mean half the tube... the cap and metal pieces are missing. (She should enjoy this in a few days as things pass through)

Unfortunately before I could clean up any of this mess that Tika blessed me with I had to tend to this boy


He was not feeling well and had another accident. :(



I bathed Jake... MUCH NEEDED! we finished one bottle of shampoo and he got to use some of the Tea Tree shampoo which I am sure left his skin all relaxed and tingly! And then of course some conditioner. 

And now we are all resting... Tika in her crate (she peed in the floor after I cleaned everything up tonight... FAB!), Jake curled up in the floor with frequent trips out into the rain, and me, sitting next to this candle trying to forget what I walked into when I got home. 



1 comment:

  1. Your dog reminds me of our naughty little dog... I can't count the number of toilet paper rolls she's ruined and I've had to replace so many of the kids toothbrushes.
    Funny post :)

    ReplyDelete