What is your favorite kitchen equipment?
I have many but today it is the Food Saver!
WE LOVE THIS THING!
I am able to buy meat in bulk and package it with the food saver making it stay fresh in the freezer!
Like this chicken that we purchased today... Publix is having a sale on boneless chicken breast- $1.99/lb!
Crazy!!! So I could not help myself and had to purchase a large package... which included 7 chicken breast. Way more than we would eat in one sitting obviously so i used my handy dandy Food Saver and voila! Our chicken will stay fresh in the freezer (minus the 2 chicken breasts that we used today) until we want to use them later!
This equals less wasted food! And the Food Saver protects from Freezer burn!
Yes I just did an entire post on chicken breast! :)
(and pardon my little font above I have no idea why that one bit will not be like the rest.... hrm)
(and pardon my little font above I have no idea why that one bit will not be like the rest.... hrm)



No comments:
Post a Comment