So I stumbled upon this blog the other day... And was completely ill with all the adorable crafty cuteness of what baked goods can be. And then I saw this recipe and could not help but try it out myself. I mean with a 3 pound bag of coffee I certainly had some to spare.
Mine definitely do not look like hers but in my defense I scaled down the recipe and made a half batch and with gluten free baking flour. They turned out really well. Even Joe, who does not care much for sweets, liked these. He said that they were a little addicting and reminded of him of famous amos cookies because of the addictiveness. I will take that as a compliment!
I added in extra ground coffee beans and still did not taste any large amount of coffee... if I make these again I will probably add a little more.
First sweet baking experience that turned out well for gluten free!



No comments:
Post a Comment