Thursday, February 11, 2010

on the next episode of MTV cribs...


My most recent bargain at the grocery! 
Planters p-nuts- $2.99 each (I purchased 2 for $5.98)
Green Giant Steamers - Regular price $1.99 I had .50 coupon per bag making each only $1.49 (I purchased 4 for $5.96)
Quaker Quakes - Regular $2.19 on sale for .99 (two bags for $1.98)
Kraft Shredded Cheese - Regular $2.49 on sale for $1.99 and I had a coupon for $1 off two bags making total cost $2.98

And each of these items was on the " buy 10 qualifying items get $5 off instantly" deal so I only paid $11.90 saving a total of $11.40!  LOVE it!!!!

And just because I thought that this was funny... I seriously am prepared to be on MTV cribs. We have been drinking a lot of juice and sparkling water around here lately. The juices that I bought this week were BOGO so I only Paid $1.98 per bottle of 100% juice and all organic! Sweet! and this sale is going on at Kroger until the 27th! You better believe that I will be stocking up at least one more time before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment