Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Reasons why i love my husband part 1...

1. He gets out of bed, when I wake him REALLY EARLY in the morning, to come kill the large spider that is crawling on the shower curtain. I swear I thought that this spider was one of those BAD spiders... we discovered later that it was probably a wolf spider. At 6 a.m. wolf spider or not that thing scared me out of my skin!

2. He works so hard providing good dining experiences to clients who sometimes do not appreciate him for what he does. And although he may not get a tip on a large bill or get a small one he uses the opportunity to show others that its not all about money. He does this in so many situations and is always looking on the bright side and finding something positive in EVERY situation.

3. Oh and the best reason of all is because he lets me cuddle with him every night before I roll over to go to sleep. And he only sometimes mentions my snoring :)


I love him! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment