Are you feeling guilty for leaving the windows open to catch a breeze when you know the air is on? Feel like a bag lady for wearing the same shirt for days on end? Get tricked by a fake news story and feel foolish? We'll don't! Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!
Today I definatly did not forgo making dinner so that I could watch the bachelorette. And I absolutely did not substitute that missed dinner with some peach mango frozen yogurt and then decided later that I was starving! And I certainly did make a cheese quesadilla with pepper jack cheese and use marinara due to the unusual lack of salsa in the house.
I would never get attached to a facebook game to the point of being glued to facebook for days on end, never!
What have you done or "not" done this week?



No comments:
Post a Comment