Today has been one busy day! I am worn out but have decided to end my evening watching some TLC and having a glass of wine with a duncan hines mini desert. My husband is resting in the bedroom due to what I can only guess at this point is a migraine. So its safe to say that the house is quiet and dark!
I went with my mom and sister today to pick up my brother from the aiport. My mom decided last minute to leave her purse in the car and just take her wallet in and well her keys were in her purse :) So we called onstar... and my parents have not used onstar and in order to reactivate it someone had to be in the car... which obviously with the keys locked in the car and all windows and doors shut this was not possible! They do however have American Express Roadside Assistance and they were there within the hour that we were there. The guy was amazingly fast (meaning he had probably done this for A LOT of people at the airport and other destinations many times before!). Here is a pic of your viewing pleasure... (only I would find this interesting enough to blog about!)
Soon enough (30 seconds) we were off leaving the airport. We made a quick stop at the jewlery store for mom to pick up her bracelet that was getting repaired and then a quick afternoon treat at Chick-Fil-A for some ice cream cones. (yummy).
We dropped the kids off back at the house and I went with my mom to her treatment. Joe met us back at moms for dinner. We came back early since Joe was not feeling well but the day was nice and enjoyable!
Only 23 treatments left!



No comments:
Post a Comment