So i chose this pic:
Ok so I know this pic looks a little boring but it is my beautiful mother, a survivor of breast cancer, stuffing bags for the 3-day walk coming up at the end of this month. There are so many things to be grateful for in this picture...
1. my mother and her strength
2. The time spent putting information together for others in hopes of educating them on breast cancer.
3. umm well there is a lot of pink :)
But really how do you describe it? I do love that my mom is wearing her "fight like a girl" shirt as well...
This picture just generally makes me smile.
I haven't posted anything other than the gratitude challenge but will post some pics tomorrow... since tomorrows challenge is not needed to be posted... So tomorrow updates on what has been going on the past week!
Week one of gratitude Challenge DONE! Two more to go ... Everyone should try this , nothing like seeing the positive in the everyday stresses of life!



No comments:
Post a Comment