Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Coupons Galore!

I am a BIG fan of couponsuzy !! Like REALLY BIG FAN... and in general a BIG fan of coupons. I don't always use them but I always cut out the ones for products we do use, and sometimes for special treats. I try to never use a coupon on a regular priced item (unless the coupon is about to expire and is still worth using for the amount of the discount). My philosophy is that if the item is on sale and I have a coupon on top of that then BONUS! So tonight I rocked it in serious rockstar fashion.

I had to go to two stores to get all my bargains. (it is a must to realize that sometimes this is needed to get the best deal!) I owned Target and Publix tonight GO ME!







What I bargained
1. 6 boxes of Cascadian Farms Organic granola bars made with rice products (gluten free) regular price $3.99 on sale for $2.33 and I had a $1 off coupon for each box, making each box ONLY $1.33! (these are regularly $4.99 at kroger, yeah I know go me!)
2. Keebler pack of crackers... regular $2.69 on sale for $1.99 and a coupon for $.55 off!
3. Yoplait delights yogurt, (the lemon is AMAZING!) I got 5 boxes. Regular price $2.99 and I had $1 off coupon for each.
4. Snapple, regular price $1.03 coupon for $.55
5. 2 cans of Steaz green tea. Regular $1.09 and Coupon for BOGO free!
6. 2 bottles of Gnarly Head Old Vine Zin... one of my "cheap" go to reds... Regular $9.99 on sale for $8.29 :)
7. Simply Apple for Joe... its a special surprise he pointed it out the other day when we had our Target Date but did not want to buy it so I am spoiling a little :) Regular $2.99 on sale for $2.50
8. the Monster mix was a complete impulse buy which I NEVER do. But it was $.70 off.
9. The Steak and Salad were simply for dinner tonight no special bargains.

So whats the verdict? I Got Almost $80 of product for only $50... thats  a $30 bargain!!!!!
The wine accounted for $19 of that $50 so really I did AMAZING!


And can we just have a moment of silence for the beauty that is the Monster mix!
It is frighteningly scary with its m&m's, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, peanuts and raisons! ( Oh my!)


And thats all for tonight....

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I LOVE couponing!! You should go to southernsavers.com - It's an AMAZING site! It's changed how I shop!

    ReplyDelete