Friday, October 2, 2009

Gratitude Challenge... Day 4

Good afternoon folks!

Todays assignment is to find your gratitude in the negative things in life. When I thought about this I was thinking how hard it was to determine what negative things that I was grateful for. However, I came up with the most important one.

The flood... well our flood in May. Because of this flood and its cruddy situation we had to move quickly from where we were living. we found a place a little older than the first but with rent that was WAY cheaper and the apartment was just as nice :) So we moved. And very happy we are. To top it off with rent being sooooo much cheaper we have paid off all of my debt and are rolling through Joe's. The flood was such a bad situation to be in, we didn't loose much but the emotional trouble you deal with just loosing some of your things is not easy. However because of staying strong through the situation we were able to move somewhere that has enabled us to pay off DEBT! YAY! AMEN! what a great feeling. And for that negative situation I feel extremely Grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment