A friend posted a comment a few weeks back about the fruit cups at chic fil a and how they are filled with not much more than apples. Thus these cups should be referred to as apple cups! The following week we had a meeting at work for which lunch was provided in the form of box lunches from Chick Fil A. And it just so happened that these lunches included a fruit cup. Oh how the fruit looked so great in all its shining glory on top... BUT once the strawberries and few mandarin oranges were gone i was left wit... you got it APPLES! ugh....
Tonight I write this as I am enjoying a fruit cup from the conveniently placed Einstein's in the business building at school.... How yummy an evening snack before a 3 hour class of fruit and cherry coke :)
unfortunately there were quite a few grapes.... and well I am really picky about grapes! These did not taste right at all to me so therefore there were many left :(
No comments:
Post a Comment