Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

I am sitting outside and "wasting" time before my last class of the day starts and I started thinking of how thankful I am and just thought I would share.

1. Thank you to the lady at einsteins bagels who made my chicken noodle soup without noodles and extra carrots. You were so kind as you were closing to provide me with something to fill my tummy with as little gluten as possible :)
2. The weather.... ahh how nice has it been today? It felt cold to me earlier because its probably like 65 and it has been in the 80's but now as I sit outside and type it feel heavenly!
3. I am thankful for my education... and as many years and hours and gallons of sweat that I have poured into it. Graduation is approaching and man am I thankful for that!
4. The blogs I read. These ladies are amazing and help me to start my day with such inspiration and encouragement and they do not even know me.
5. I am so thankful for Joe, I have the most incredible husband. He keeps me way grounded despite my stress out personality.  He always supports me and encourages me. His faith teaches me things everyday.
6. I am so very thankful for my faith. Wow how it has changed over the years and how I have changed to accept it and how mighty my God is. I control nothing and he controls it all, for this I am so thankful to be able to have peace and know that he has a plan.
7. I am so thankful for a full week with no headaches! Bye bye Gluten!
8. I am thankful for the flood, like the one we had in our apartment not the 40 days 40 nights (although I am thankful for that too) but because of this flood we are living in a cheaper place and possibly even nicer and are soooo much better off financially! We made it fine before but now having $300 extra dollars a month means $300 more of debts being paid off or saving for a house. And wow that makes me THANKFUL!

There are so many other things that I am thankful for but for now i got to get to class.

I will leave you with my current 2 favorite verses :

God is able to do immeasurably more than all we could ask or imagine. Eph 3:20

Delight yourself in the lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

Oh how these verses are [thankfully] ringing in my life right now.    :)

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment