So I posted the little banner thingy over on the right side of my blog this weekend but have yet to do anything about it :(. This was shown to me by two wonderful ladies I work with. Yes I like to blog and what better opportunity than to blog about gratitude. The deal is you sign on for the challenge and for 21 days you follow the calender and post about your gratitude for the topic that day. You can visit the website for more details (
http://www.gratitudechallenge.com/ ). So... cheers to day one! I am making the commitment to stick with this for the next 21 days. Please join me and find out what gratitude can do for you! If you want to do this with me feel free to post a comment on why you want to take this jouney! For me its to see the positive in my life. I want to keep my focus on the positive side of things for the next 21 days... not worry about the small stuff and try not to let things stress me out like they do. I want to re-learn to enjoy life and not just live by the agenda in my bag (although it is a cute agenda :). Its time to focus on me and focus on the ones who help encourage me to be me. .... so here goes. Day one (check) tomorrow Day two!
No comments:
Post a Comment