Sunday, September 6, 2009

Picture post!

So I FINALLY put a few pics from our wedding into some frames. Lets just forget about the fact that we got married almost a year and a half ago :) k? but thought that I would share in their glory!
 I know its like a hodge podge of items but something about it I just love....

oh and this....

Complete with the wine that we were drinking when we got engaged. :)
and on totally other topics...
my desk because this is where I have been spending my time...

and my books...

You might be wondering why are my books on the shelf with dishes well thats because ...

Our kitchen table is our office and my bookshelf did not make it through the flood so I improvised and my books are conveniently right behind my side of the "desk". 
Just some pics from my point of view tonight :) 
Happy Labor day!

No comments:

Post a Comment