Good morning all,
So some may know that i have been having this really annoying and sometimes extremely painful pain in my foot for the past 6 weeks. I was sure that this was a bruised tendon like I have had in my hand a few years back. Definitely did not rush to the doctor about it until Tuesday this week. And well now i am wearing one of these most fashionable shoes! The doctor seems to think that i have a stress fracture in the ball of my foot... yeah i was wondering how i did that to myself as well... Evidently people medicine is VERY different from animal medicine in the fact that with animals we read xrays immediatly in people it takes 2 or 3 days. So in the meantime i am hobbling around in this new trend of a shoe until i hear what to do next, yay!
Last night we went to look at the house that we are going to be moving into in September so thought that I would post a few pics of our adventure. Below are the dogs after exploring and learning how much room they will have, Jake is very camera shy so he got very pouty :(
This is a small room by the master that will most likely be a nursery at some point, this is the closet and nook.
Other view of same room.
Kitchen, the fridge is going to be moved to behind where this pic was taken. In its place we are going to put a dishwasher and extend the counter out. Eventuallly maybe a new stove.
Thats just some of the pics that we took but thought that I would share. Hope that everyone has an exciting thursday!



how exciting! Are yall buying it or renting it?? Where is it? I LOVE the master and the hardwood. and YAY for the eventual nursery. How exciting!!
ReplyDelete