Sunday, March 15, 2009

*Sigh* spring break is over :(

So I got to enjoy the pleasure of working all weekend. It was busy at the Cliff but at least it allowed time to fly by. I went over to moms on Friday night to see my grandparents and my Nana. Mom had fixed me a plate so i even got dinner out of it Yum! Saturday Joe and I went back to moms to spend some time with the family. We had a blast playing "liars dice" with everyone and enjoying some wine while doing so. I learned that i am not so good at "lying"! I guess thats not such a bad thing. 
Tonight I was at work way to late but i am home now enjoying some boring Sunday night tv and working on my book for work... preparing for my review which will hopefully happen this week. (its only about 8 weeks late!) oh well better late than never! Its all together now and I am ready, wish me luck! 

Hope that everyone has a great start to the week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment