I love Sundays!!! Especially the Sundays that I am not working. I slept in this morning, took the dogs on a long walk around the pond and then went to meet Joe for some lunch in between his shifts. While he finished up some work he made me one of these..... (a mimosa)
This evening when I got home I decided to start scrapbooking some wedding photos since I am a little behind on this due to my boring life (sarcasm) here are a couple of the pages that i did. I think I have done 8 or so but probably will do a few more after dinner... only 280 photos to go :) Oh and if anyone knows where I can find a 12 x 12 scrap book album that will hold around 40 pages and that is black leather and can be monogrammed with our initials and wedding date ( a window on the front is an added bonus) you would be my hero!
Anyways, thats all for now peeps!



gorgeous!!! I loved this Sunday as well with such gorgeous weather. Next time you go meet Joe on a Sunday, let me know and I'll come too!!
ReplyDelete