Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Monday!

So the weekend is over! 4 days straight of work are done! 
Joe and I have a big week ahead 
Tomorrow i am finally going to the doctor for this pain I have had in my foot for the past 6 weeks, I know I procrastinated a little but its so hard to find time to go to the doc! I am hoping that i wont have to wear some weird booth/shoe thing... but at this point if I can just walk pain free I would be one happy hiker!
Thursday Joe has an interview that seems to be a promising opportunity so we are very excited and praying that this is what God has planned for us, we could definitely use it!!! Pray for us! anyways... I am running to the store so that I can make it back in time for John and Kate +8!

No comments:

Post a Comment