I have done a Thankful Tuesday post before (before I started the gratitude challenge) and I simply fell off the wagon afterwards :(.
However in the spirit of this weeks holiday I thought that I would post something that I am thankful for. Will you join me?
Okay I realize that this is a little more than one thing but I am just so stinkin Thankful, so there :)
(my wonderful loving and supportive husband)
Friends and family
This is a horrible picture but I seriously just love these dogs. I can only imagine how boring our life would be without them (more to come on this!)
I am thankful for this cat... as she meows at me from the other side of the door (in her room) this morning. After all it is breakfast time and the girl is hungry!
Thankful for my mom beating the battle!
These are just a few of the many reasons I am thankful but I would love to hear some of yours! Please share by commenting on this post!



No comments:
Post a Comment