Monday, November 2, 2009

Fritos....

My husband makes the BEST chili. I cannot tell you how he does it but it is just so darn good! He knows that I like corn chips with my chili and bought them for me recently for this very purpose. Now obviously I did not eat a whole bag in one sitting so they were sealed and placed in the pantry. They  came out on many occasions only to find their way back to the pantry.

However when I returned home one night the bag was still in the FoodSaver (best thing ever, for not wasting food!) and I went to remove the bag to put it in its lovely space in the pantry. Well I had to stop and laugh and I looked at Joe and said something to the extent of "seriously"

This is what was in the bag....





Yes my husband is a nut and that is just one of the many reasons why I love him like I do. Never ceasing to make me smile at life simplist things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment