Wednesday, November 25, 2009

House Party hosted by the dogs

Monday was just simply one of "those" days at work... ya know the kind that just wont end and only seems to get worse despite any positive attitude you try to have! Finally I got out of work and was able to head home to relax... or so I thought.

This is what I walked into when I got home:


The dogs helped themselves to a bag of jalepeno chips, some mini heath bars, Laffy taffy and granola bars. Can you tell where they got the granola bar and mini heath bars from? That would be my school bag... and yes the papers ever so pleasantly around it had been chewed. So yes I can finally admit that the dog ate my homework!



These cereal boxes were empty but I can promis you we did not leave them strewn across the kitchen floor like this... pretty sure that was the doing of a pup!



And please do not forget the bottle of Visine. Yeah you know just something to wash it down with! Thats blood on the top. I know gross. But i am pretty sure there were two dogs in their crate last night away from any social interaction with mom and dad thinking about how the Visine and jalepeno chips were not a good mix. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment