Monday, August 10, 2009

So here we are another week begins.... another "not me" Monday, i guess it is due considering that I skipped last week and quite possibly the week before as well.


Here goes:


This weekend I did not have to wear my husbands deodorant because I would never run out of such an important thing, especially when I am always worried I will run out and always buy more when I am only half way through a container.


I am an incredible baker because my nana taught me right, so there is no way that I would make such delicious oatmeal raisin cookies and they turn out more like Oatmeal Raisin bread, definitely not!

On a Saturday night stroll through target I certainly did not look like a lonely constipated woman buying a book for the evening and food for my cats. Not that I would care what others would think! NEVER!


Ok now your turn... I know I have people that read the blog so now is time to participate..... what things have you "not" done over the past week? Do share its fun and its a way to be completely honest without feeling guilty about it. :)


But while you ponder if you should share or not (even though you should) you can enjoy these cute pics of Nala, Mufasa, and Kiara. They are growing and Officially eating on their own (as of today, although litter box training is something else we are currently working on)!





No comments:

Post a Comment