Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Days go by....

Shh... can you hear that? Of course you cant but let me just tell you, Callaway is sleeping soundly beside me (on my blanket i might add), Jake and Tika are passed out on the floor after some mid afternoon playing and the kittens well they are all fast asleep still stuffed from their big breakfast. Everything is so quiet and peaceful!

This afternoon Joe and I planted some more seeds for herbs, veggies and some flowers. I explained to him that planting actual flowers was more fun because you can see the outcome of your work as soon as you are finished. However, we stuck with seeds and thus i have pots and planters of dirt on the patio. At least they are cute pots and planters with dirt. Hopefully in a few weeks we will start to see some things growing and I will be sure to keep everyone posted. Until then you can enjoy some lovely photos from the planting experience.

I always have about 50 sharpies at arms reach but today when I needed one lone sharpie I could find NONE of them!!! I mean seriously! So, I did after a large searching attempt find one old fine point sharpie and well guess what it was about dried out! Go figure I know. We got everything labeled and I will just have to re write the names when I can actually find the aforementioned markers.
Trust me it would not be a garden of herbs without this incredible little weed!

The start of some Bell Peppers! and below some Tomatoes and Swiss Chard.



No comments:

Post a Comment