Thursday, August 20, 2009

Favorite Shoes

I am a lover of flip flops! If I wasn't so cold blooded I would wear them all year round! They are functional for all events especially proms and weddings, only if flip flops were reasonable to wear at a vet clinic I would be set!

My mom hates my brown flip flops, like Hates them so much that SHE bought me new ones (and this was in the beginning of this year so that would stop wearing the worn out ones). But its the comfort of this same pair that I admire. They are fitted to my feet in such a comfortable way. I originally bought a pair of FF's from target probably about 4 years ago, they were so great that I replaced them with the same exact pair just 2 years later and on clearance for $4.98!

However, Last week something tragic happened. My ff's are WORN out! The material is actually coming off. It really is time to move on and find a new pair, Maybe these can just last me until winter and I will replace them next year :)




No comments:

Post a Comment