Ok so i will admit that I "pre blog" a lot in order to have blogs for the week... However, tonight requires some interuption in the previously scheduled programming (for real!). I have a very important question! This may be directed more towards moms.... or even whoever, but I seriously need some help!
How do you meal plan?????????
I never know what I want to eat until I am hungry.... I am about as undecided on anything as a piece of limp fruit. So how in the world can I meal plan....
I want to get more on board in order to save some extra money on a grocery bill etc. (it seems like every time I go to the store its at least another $30) But I cannot plan for the future as far as meal planning.
I asked Joe tonight how do people do this? Do moms just plan a meal and then they (the moms) make it and if it isnt what they want they eat it anyway. I mean I have no idea.
Do people plan 7 days worth of meals and then just mix it up within that 7 days to what sounds good?
Mainly my issue is dinners. Breakfast is easy and lunch is no problem but DINNERS OH THE DINNERS?
I am simply (or comlexly- if thats even a word) stuck on dinners...
PLEASE help
Because obviously Callaway has no worries to this at all!



It sounds like you've gotten into couponing. Once I was able to build up a good pantry by buying the items on sale, I plan my menu from my pantry. I usually see what I have a lot of and go from there. It helps me save money, because... 1. I was able to buy most of the ingredients I need on sale, 2. I only have to buy a few items for that week which aren't on sale. It allows me to continue the buying on sale rotation and what not. I hope that makes sense!!
ReplyDeleteALSO! I've been much better about meal planning if I do it the night before I grocery shop, so I have all my lists and coupons ready.
I use a meal planning sheet, I'm not able to paste it here, so I will send it to you via facebook.
Got the sheets AWESOME! sweet so excited... we get lame when we grow up! :)
ReplyDelete