Yesterday was my sisters birthday, her 17th birthday. It seems like yesterday that we were still waiting for her to come. Everyone was sure she was a boy! Big surprise.... She is a girl.... a country girl! I cannot believe that she is already 17, a junior in high school.... taking the PSAT's preparing for college.... CRAZY
Yay! she got a leopard print Bikini! Her actual bathing suit will not be delivered until later in the month, so for now she got the pictures of them as gifts :)
Her other bathing suit!
Yay! a gift certificate to the car wash! Its what every 17 year old wants! right? I mean when I was 17 all I could think of was how I was going to be able to afford my next excursion to the car wash... weren't you?
The joke was that my sister was given the car that she has been driving for a while but did not put two and two together. :) But the car wash was super exciting! She even knows the people that work there by name! Who knew ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment