Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Fun

Today after work Makayla and I went to walmart for a bit to grab some things we needed for birthday crafting.  We made a quick stop at Kroger and I decided to go against all my rules on what Makayla eats and took her to the cupcake shop.  I purchased one strawberry cupcake that we could split and wouldn't you know Makayla enjoyed the actual strawberry topper better than the actual cupcake.  Such a silly girl!  But what a blessed moment that was.  Its moments like that that fill your heart with joy, moments when you are fully "there".  We even got really crazy after the cupcake and ran in the rain to the car.  Makayla thinks this is the best thing.  She was just giggling. (full mommy heart!)

Things I have learned from our adventure:
1. always be "all there"
2. the cupcake shops are $$$$ for a cupcake, like could have purchased a box mix and icing for the same price and made 24... just sayin
3.  this particular cupcake shop was just not that good... at least the cupcake we had... oh well, guess we will just have to try another :)

Sorry no pics today... the beauty of being in the moment I left my phone in the car and did not have the camera with me.... but what beautiful memories I will have!

No comments:

Post a Comment