I was planning on posting a "Birthday" post tonight, however we received some news tonight that my sister in law lost a friend whom was very dear to her. Makayla's birthday post will be in a few days... possibly wednesday after the doctor. However tonight we are celebrating another birthday of sorts. My sister in law's friend, "S", is celebrating with our Saviour tonight.... We know that we will again see those we have lost along the way but it does not make the sudden loss any easier. So instead I ask, that tonight, you to take a moment to pray... Please pray for my sister in law, I can only imagine how difficult this is for her, also please pray for her friend's family as I know they are need support during this time of loss.
"Though sorrow may last through the night, joy comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5"
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment