Friday, October 1, 2010

*M.G.F*

We had our BIG ultrasound this week and found out that 
ITS A GIRL!

We got some great pics of her and the lady who did our ultrasound gave us a ginormous amount of them! :) We went to the doctor and came home with a photo album. 

Little Lady likes to hang out in the womb in this very odd position. All the doctors and nurses comment on it but she is like that in EVERY ultrasound!


 Her little leg :)

and a little foot


sucking her thumb


profile shot


southern ladies cross their legs at the ankle!




We are very excited! Its great to be able to start picking things out and preparing for our little girl!

I have been horrible at updating the blog so I have bump pictures from the past few weeks. I have only gained 3 pounds and I am pretty sure its 1 pound baby 2 pounds boobs :)

This was roughly 3-4 weeks ago


I think this was last week but may have been the week before

This was tonight.... i am loosing the definition between boobs and belly. But I love the belly :)



We purchased a crib a couple weeks ago and now thanks to my mom she has an outfit, her first blanket, and a cute little bib. 


Of course mom started her with animal print!



Her crib


I picked this blanket up for Joe after our appointment on Wednesday. The elephant will start this little Bama girl off right. 


she is already a little princess and so spoiled already!



We have a name picked out too but will reveal that later. :) Tease I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment