Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nudge

I have been feeling baby flutters for a few weeks now... not consistent ones but obviously a different feeling than gas and what not. But yesterday while we were at dinner I felt something different. I had leaned over and it was almost as if something was tapping me from inside my belly. I told Joe that the baby was being active for sure and obviously did not like me leaning over. I guess Baby decided it did not want to be squished :).

Then last night I had gone to bed earlier than Joe and while I was laying in bed it happened again... you could feel the little nudges from outside my belly as well. I did not want to move and for them to stop so I texted Joe to come into the bedroom ( we were literally like 20 feet apart.) He was able to feel one little jab.


What a crazy experience! I found it hard to sleep after that. I wanted to feel it more. ( I am sure later on when the kicking and punching keeps me awake at night I might feel different but this was such a special moment.

Aunt Ashley (Joe's sister) said that this baby is a mover and a shaker... we shall see!!!

In other news I really love some milk right now... and might have been just a little bit jealous of a girl in my glass that had a milk chug. All I can think about now is a silly glass of milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment