Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Small Group, Big Faith

Last week we joined a small group through grouplink at our church

last night we had our first gathering.... a social gathering...... a bowling gathering...
yup we went to a bowling alley on a Tuesday night! Crazy I know!


What a great way to relax in the middle of the week.... and with people who share the same beliefs as you


6 strangers growing together and growing in their own faith ...


all while enjoying some cheesecake cupcakes because one of our group members is a birthday girl this week! Yummy cheesecake cupcakes with strawberry cream icing.

a night of memories... maybe bad ones of how bad I myself in particular, bowled....


my combined score from two games was only 102... embarrassing I know! I am the first to admit that I am not a great good bowler, but I definitely bowl better than that!

But whos counting anyway right?

No comments:

Post a Comment