Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bubbles

So all day today I have felt this overwhelming feeling of someone watching over me. I mean I know that my God is always by me but today for some reason it is intense. Not sure why, maybe there is a meaning that I have not figured out yet. Its like one of those instances where you are in line somewhere and the person behind you keeps getting closer and closer although the line is not moving... and normally I do the whole stick the foot out and make my personal bubble bigger thing, but today I am accepting it with open arms... maybe not to open though dont want him to get the wrong idea about my "big" personal bubble! I wonder how small I can make my bubble, is it possible to pop the bubble? In the meantime I am enjoying the closeness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment