Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Magical 3D Mascara!



Tap Tap....  Its been a minute since I have written... SO many things on my heart/mind but never get the time to sit and just type.

I have been busy this year on a new adventure selling Make up!  I was always a "I would never do that" type of person when it came to Direct Sales but Ladies I have fallen in love with this company and the products.   I was reluctant to sign on but the perks of the presenters kit and the discount I get on my own makeup made it worth my while.  The products are AMAZING!  All natural and most are gluten free and/or vegan.  The ladies on my team are the most uplifting motivating ladies that I have ever come in contact with and I get paid DAILY!!

If you are in the market for some new make up or maybe just some of this Magical Mascara please go and check it out and let me know if you have any questions!

www.youniqueproducts.com/brookefriend

My 3 favortie products are the 3D Fiber Mascara, BB Cream, and the Awake Facial Cleanser!


Can you believe these lashes!  All natural none of that pesky glue that comes with false lashes and extensions.


LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!  A lightweight tinted moisturizer.  I use mine as a foundation and top with loose powder for the perfect matte finish! I am pretty fair skin with a bit of color and use the Bisque, it matches perfectly! 



I suffer from terrible hormonal breakouts... but NOT since using the Younique skin care line!  I Love the light sent of this cleanser.  I always follow mine with the Brilliant Moisturizer.  


We also carry Mineral eye pigments, and some downright amazing lip glosses!!!!


Much Love!
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment