Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A "Juicy" Review


I was recently sent this "Juicy" new product to try out and review.  We love the Maggi brand in our house and use the sweet chili sauce for one of our favorite meals, chinese chicken.  So, I was excited to try out another of the products!  


This is what I like to call an all inclusive cooking tool!  The Maggi So Juicy pouch is divided into two sections. the top small section holds a cooking bag folded up in the neatest little tiny square.  The tie for the bag is  folded up inside as well :)   Once you unfold the bag just simply throw your chicken in. ( The Maggi So Juicy pouch says 4-8 breasts but since its only the two of us and we pre package our meat into meal size portions I only used 2) With chicken in the bag, open the bottom section of the pouch and dump the seasonings into the bag.  Seal the bag with the included tie and shake around to make sure chicken is all coated.  (I only used half the seasoning mix since I only used 2 chicken breasts)






I put the oven bag in a pyrex and tossed in the oven to cook.  Warning:  The Maggi So Juicy pouch does say to leave room in the oven between racks as the bag will inflate while cooking.  Its true, its just like a little balloon that bag :).  Once the chicken is done cooking (45-60 minutes @ 350 Degrees per package) simply serve up with sides of your choice.  Here we chose green beans from our garden and some white rice that we topped with some of the gravy that was created in the bag.  


We enjoyed this meal!  The chicken was moist and very tender and the seasoning "gravy" in the bag was delicious on the rice!

Maggi So Juicy comes in 4 delicious flavors: 
Italian Countryside
Garlic and Tomato
Tomato and Paprika
Mediterranean Herb Medley

(This review is my own opinion and I was given the opportunity to review Maggi So Juicy by BzzAgent.)

No comments:

Post a Comment