.... back to reality
We are headed back to work and "school" today after being out of town for 8 days. The thought of it all is making me tired :).
We came back to a garden that is thriving! Cannot wait to see how much we get this fall. Our summer crop was a little puny with all the rain we had. We are two weeks in from planting and everything looks great so I am very excited!
I made a pot of Joe's Mom's veggie and beef soup yesterday to freeze for easy meals as it gets cooler. We actually ended up having a bowl last night and I made some chedder jalapeno cornbread to go with it. Super yummy!
We have a busy week ahead! Ready to rock it out and get to next weekend already :)
What do ya'll have planned this week?
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment