Both Joe and I work full time and live a decent distant from our jobs, so I try to find easy dinners for the week that can be thrown together fairly simply (can you use two words back to back ending in ly?)
For the past 3+ weeks, at least one of the 3 of us has been sick. Basically I am tired and want easy to prep and clean meals. Last night we threw chicken breasts and a load/ton/a gardens worth of veggies into the baking dish. We just did a small chip on all veggies and seasons with salt, pepper and basil. Delish!!!! It was super tasty and was such a great comfort food. (Sorry no pics to document that meal.). Tonight I took the leftover veggies from last night and added them to some sautéed garlic and Italian sausage and let them all summer and get happy. We added spaghetti noodle and voila a freaking delicious dish from leftovers from multiple meals. Cheap and yummy!
What dishes work for you when trying to save time an use up leftovers?
Park City Utah
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment