Saturday, February 2, 2013

Disney or Bust!

So this is it... we have talked about it for months but here I sit in a quiet house as everyone is already in bed and likewise sawing logs (we all do that well!) We leave for Disney in less than 5 hours.  I am not sure who is more excited.  Makayla or me... I mean I did pull out my mickey ears today :)

Parenting is an awesome thing but there is just something so special about being able to take our little lady to see all the princesses... Ya'll she is beyond excited!! We have Tutus and a twirly dress packed, princess shirts, LOTS of pink,  a entire makeup bag of bows... and of course some gold sparkly shoes!!! I cannot wait to experience Disney through her eyes.  What a fun week this is going to be!

How blessed we are to have this opportunity!

I am hoping to blog our way through the next week.  Hope to see you around!

Much love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment