1:45 am Sunday morning.... The alarm went off.... We already had the car packed so we loaded ourselves in and headed out on the road. We Joe drove the entire way down! (He is a saint!) Makayla actually did not sleep the entire way like we planned she must have been just so excited to get see Mickey! We were getting hungry for breakfast about 2 hours from our destination and being in the middle of nowhere we took a chance... I will admittedly say that I was less open to the chance that we were taking :) But ... we stopped at a Truck stop of sorts for breakfast. Ya'll... it was good! all 3 of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Makayla even got a Mickey Mouse pancake, I am pretty sure her heart was happy.
We let Makayla travel in her PJ's for comfort and the fact we took her from bed and put her straight into the car. I think she is so cute at breakfast in her PJ's!
Love the goofy smiles she comes up with these days!
We continued on our journey and finally made it to our hotel. After a quick refresh and some lunch at the rainforest cafe (of which I took no pics) we headed into Animal Kingdom. We had half day passes here and managed to probably do pretty much the entire park in the 6 hours it was open. My one tip if you visit here is immediately go to the safari ride and fast pass it... the wait is long and if you fast pass this you can go on to other attractions until its time for you to ride.
Proof that pigtails do exist!!
Touching Flamingo and vulture eggs.
She LOVED the "affection section" Petting zoo!
Feeding the pig
Hugging the goat
Brushing the sheep
Must have app for wait times!
Makaylas favorites!
Sleeping on the safari.
We were sooooo close to the Giraffes!!! like we are talking 2 feet!
See tiger....
See Makayla watching the Tiger :)
Tree of life.
Terrified would be the word I would use to describe any encounter with characters. Makayla may or may not have pushed Pooh away and popped him on the arm saying "NO POOH!" This girl has my back.
Exhausted after a long day with little sleep and I snapped a quick pic on the bus going back to the hotel.
Love Makaylas Face.
Coming next day two!






No comments:
Post a Comment