Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Nursery Deals

I love a bargain and I am not afraid to tell how cheap I have found things. If anything I am extremely proud of it because the next person probably paid at least double what I pay on my bargains. Its almost a competition with myself of finding a bargain bigger and better than the last. So in our attempts to purchase things for the nursery I again was not afraid of a bargain. And I am excited to share how little we have spent... Because while some people would look down on spending less and shopping sales I simply think its fab!

So in no particular order I give you our bargains:

1. 

Dresser/changing table
Retail $299
Found on clearance with a couple minor scratches $120
It was our lucky Day and Clearance was on sale 
Purchased for $81
Stain pen to repair minor scratches $5

Total $86 (savings of $213)

2.

Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag

These sell at pottery barn for $170 
Target for $49 
Clearance for $32

Savings of $138!

3.

Boppy Heirloom collection
Retail $49.99
Garage Sale Never Used still packaged $8

Savings of $42!

4.

Activity Gym 
Retail $59.99 
garage sale $10

Savings of $50!

5.
 My horrible picture of the bedding... 
Retail $179
There was one on Clearance because it had been "opened" and returned. for $149 for the longest time... it still was not cheap enough for me so I waited, and waited, and waited. 

Then... marked down to $99 with an additional 20% off!!! 
Total Paid $80 

Total savings of $90!

6.

The build a bear puppy 
Purchased a groupon for $10 for $20 gift certificate 
The Purchase was actually free because I used $10 groupon credits! 
Total paid FREE!!!
Total savings $20 



7. 

My brest friend nursing pillow
Retail $47.99
purchased $20 at a warehouse sale 

Savings $37.99

8.


Chicco Pack n Play with bassinet, activity gym and changing table 
Retail $189
Purchased for FREE!!!! 
total savings $189! 

9. 

Glider and ottoman
retail $300 
Purchase price - FREE! 
This pretty much fell in Joe's lap

10. 
unknown.jpg
Medela Breast Pump 

Retail $279
Garage Sale unused in package $20 

Savings of $259! 


This is only 10 items that we have purchases but some amazing deals 

Total retail of $1595

Total Spent $ 256!!!

Total Savings $1339









2 comments: