This is my version of a virtual tour through Makayla's nursery... enjoy!
The pics on the wall above her bed were painted by me.
Her cute little bed... her blanket is REALLY bunched here because her positioner is under it, so just ignore that. She has 3 lovies in this bed and 1 in her pack n play thats in our room. I hope she likes lovies!
This is the puppy that Joe and I made for her at Build a Bear. Joe named her Mac... Our child will not be called Mac however, that is simply her puppy's name.
This pic is for her aunt Ashley so she can see her toy bin :)
This is a close up of the quilt that my mother in law made for her... actually she finished it. It was started by Makayla's great grandmother!
The Corner of her room... (sorry it is so dark), Her bouncy gym from GiGi and Papa Poston, her two nursing pillows, glider etc.
This shelf is still a bit unorganized but currently holds books and baby monitor.
I think this pic would have turned out better with the light off but you will get the idea. I am still not done with the wall. You can see an up close of her letters below, I painted them to match her bedding and I am still not sure if I am going to use ribbon with them or not.
Close up of her headbands... I am still looking for a cutesy hook of sorts to use but have not found one that I like. These are not all of her headbands either :)
Her hair clips, My sister in law made them all except the hearts, I made the hearts to match a onesie that I crafted up.
Her bibs that a friend ordered... Seriously how cute are they!
and these shoes... umm adorable!
I think its safe to say we should make it through the first few weeks ok on diapers and wipes. :)
About half of the clothes that were given to us as hand me downs. yes I said half, there is a dresser full as well.
I will have to do another post later on all the deals we were able to get on everything.... I also have more pics of around the nursery but this is a good start!









I love it! Enjoy the last few moments before Makayla comes!
ReplyDeleteI want to paint her a hair clip holder! I did one for Cora with cupcakes - what should her's be? I'll do a letter M... but what should I paint on the letter?
ReplyDeleteI want to make Makayla a hair clip/head band holder!!! I made Cora one with cupcakes! What should Makayla's "M" have painted on it?
ReplyDeleteAshley that would be AWESOME... you can do dragonflies, there are some of those in her stuff.
ReplyDelete