Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mushrooms

So while in Target recently, Joe and I came across this nightlight

I found it a little odd that kids items are being sold in the shape, design etc. of mushrooms.... Hello american society and its obsession with drugs! 
And then today I am surfing the web only to find these shoes....


Seriously? 
Maybe I just dont get it. Yes the mushroom is cute with the whole "wooded" theme, but still.... 

Would you buy mushroom embellished items for your child?
Thoughts, comments???

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I don't know if there is a code or not for the giveaway...I am waiting to hear back from them! I filled out a form on their website, and they said they'd email me in 2-3 days... I don't see the offer on their site anymore, so I am wondering if it's over?? If I get any news about it in the email, I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete