Thursday, May 6, 2010

End of semester ramblings

I have been away... but I'm back... well kinda.

Tonight I am relaxing. Remembering what it is like to focus on me and to be able to focus on Joe. ( I am soooooo happy about this!!!) Schools out for the summer and Joe and I are celebrating with a beautiful bottle of wine, a fab dinner and listening to Third Day, Miranda Lambert, and Lady Antebellum. I am shopping for books online for some relaxing summer reading.... I am looking for good Christian reads if anyone has any suggestions.

Tomorrow is another day of work..... and then I have a crafting project that will have to be revealed next week....

I changed the lightbulb in the living room last night and it is pretty bright to me now, maybe because its "fresh". I need to remember to buy more lightbulbs since I just used the last one.

Small group was wonderful tonight... I am so blessed to be a part of a small intimate group of people that have so much love for our Savior.

I really need to figure out what I am wearing tomorrow and if I need to iron :)

I really need to make time to go by the sprint store this weekend because my new phone will not hold a charge, which kinda defeats the purpose huh?

I should be back to blogging pretty regularly now that I have some time... I have a lot to catch everyone up on... like the plant growth in our garden, and I am sure a whole bunch of other stuff that might be on my camera :)
Thats all folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment