Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cardmaking .... (again)

I have been at it again, Some special things happened this past week and some cards needed to be made! I am really starting to enjoy this cardmaking thing. Its also helping me use some of the "scraps" of my scrapbook stash that have no purpose but are still so very wonderful!

If only I had a room where I could spread out my cardmaking supplies.... because currently while I am crafting my living room floor looks like this:
(Yikes!)


I made this card for my mom... remember she was just declared cancer free!!! 



How fun! I am in love with the "c" SOOO adorable! and those white letter stickers are from at least 5 years ago... Like I said great for using such wonderful "scraps" !!!

I also did another card but will post about it later this week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment