I am tired of replacing hair dryers! I normally only spend $20 on a hair dryer however I SPLURGED the other day and purchased this...
WOW this Remington hair dryer is AMAZING!!!
why you ask?
1. it does not get terribly hot because of a fancy AC motor it has
2. it matches my straightener which just also happens to be a Remington!
3. I have had my straightener for 5 years and it still works just as great as the day that I purchased it, which tells me that this may be a long lived product as well!
4. It has this softish coating on the outside
5. and its brown and a purpley color, pretty darn cute.
6. Weight is minimal, which is great for me because of long hair and long drying times.
7. The motor in this puppy is POWERFUL! I described it to Joe as feeling like a self propelled vacuum. :)
Anyway if you are in the market for a new hair dryer this is well worth the $30!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment