Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Catch-up!

Since I have gotten out of school this semester I have been non-stop, except for the couple sicknesses that I have battled along the way. We have been traveling to see all kinds of family and what fun it has been... but I am so glad to be enjoying my own house tonight. There is just something special about relaxing in the comfort of your own home. Its almost time to start taking christmas decorations down and I feel like we just put them up:(

(our christmas tree)



(homemade gift tags!)



(stockings all full)


We have been from Loganville to Nashville visiting and eating and visiting some more. Nashville was a blast, cold but a blast. Unfortunately, I brought some sort of stomach bug back with me which has taken me down this past week. I still feel a little weak and am having a hard time catching up on sleep with my battle of sleepless nights (anyone have any suggestions?) But I am on the mend!

We poured a LOAD of money into my car this week, NOT FUN! Especially when the money I had to use was the money I wanted to use to get a camera. Joe and I jokingly decided that by the time we have our third child we might be able to purchase the camera. HAH!

We spent yesterday at my parents to celebrate Christmas.


We had breakfast pizza and then opened presents!


(The most wonderful blanket ever! it is so incredibly soft and warm!!!)



(fancy knife sharpeners)



(Cozy new robes)



(Beautiful sparkly jewelry)



(putting on the rally cap)



(a camera!)




(another camera!)



(MY NEW CAMERA!!!)

Yup thats right I got surprised! My parents got me the camera that I no longer had the extra cash for because of car repairs and I had NO idea they were doing it! Complete surprise and I was completely shocked! and soooo very thankful! so my pictures shall be looking up from here!

I am still in awe at the beauty of it :)

So now Christmas has come to a close and the new year is upon us... and with a new camera to revive my pics I might just get back into the swing of updating my blog again, now wouldn't that be nice? You can thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment